Dalton Amateur Radio Club Hamfest 2011 Photos

Everyone had a great time at the Dalton Amateur Radio Club Hamfest on February 26, 2011. Here are some photos of the event, including some great photos of a few members of the Geratol Net.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Dalton Amateur Radio Club Hamfest 2011 Photos

1. Lightning Leo says:

Ya sure !!! Now i wanna go to Dalton too !!!

2. KnuckleHead says:

Geez, but I miss that ‘Fest! And, I wish I had a big (mobile) signal again so I could play on the Net, but California has a wall between me and the rest of the US! G#1657

3. Harv says:

Bill, thanks for posting the pix. It was great to meet you and see all the Dalton crew again this year. Another great hamfest – the wx was great!

Harv, AA4HF

4. I want to add a photo page to the DARC website…Can I add a link from the DARC website to here?
    Thanks & 73,
    WI4L

5. Bill says:

@David – You should be able to post a link to the DARC photo page in a comment or send me the link to the photo page and I will place it on this page above my photo gallery.

Bill

6. Dave says:

Sandy and I had a great time. Great to meet you and George and to see the rest of the Dalton Gang. The Hamfest was even better than ever. Thanks again for the hospitality and the great fun. Hope we can make it again next year. Best one day Hamfest period.
    Dave KJ8V/Sandy KJ8W

7. David says:

Finally getting around to adding your photos to the DARC website. Thanks for sharing!

8. Jackie says:

I enjoyed the hamfest every year if i can get to go !